You’re so pretty.
You’re my beautiful little girl.
Sweet little lady.
Careful! Don’t get hurt!
Don’t get dirty.
Be more ladylike.
Don’t eat too much.
Girls are duuumb!
Girls have cooties.
No girls allowed.
Hahahahaha! You have boobs!
Look at her boobs!
Ewwwww. Periods are disgusting.
Hahahahaha! You’ve got your period.
Let me touch them!
I want to touch them!
Let me touch it.
I only want to touch it.
She’s a slut.
Show me your tits.
Get ‘em out!
You want it.
You’re not quite right for this.
I’m not sure you can do it.
I just want to fuck you.
Come on, you want it.
You’re not confident enough.
You need more experience.
No one will take you seriously.
You’re too emotional.
It’s just a joke.
I don’t care what you think.
I just want to fuck you.
Don’t wear that.
You’re getting fat.
You’re too messy.
Come on, it was a joke.
Don’t be such an idiot.
Why are you so tired?
If I’m honest, I’m not really interested.
You do it.
I can’t I’m working.
You wake up with it.
You take care of it.
I’m too busy, you do it.
You need to lose weight.
You don’t spend enough time with me.
You aren’t interesting.
Really, I’m not interested in that.
You’re looking a bit tired.
You should take care of yourself more.
You should take care of me.
You’re looking a bit old.
Sexualities (And Other Terms One Should Know)
- (Please assume by "women"/"female", I mean anyone who identifies as a woman, same goes for men)
- Heterosexual: A man sexually attracted to woman and vice versa.
- Homosexual: A man sexually attracted to a man or a woman sexually attracted to a woman.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders.
- Demisexual: The sexual behavior of having a bond with a person before having sexual attraction.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others.
- Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to the opposite gender.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Only able to feel romantic affections to someone who has a bond already with you.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as the opposite gender then the one they are assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity, but be wary of using it as an umbrella term because it contains queer, which some people still consider a slur and don't like having it applied to them)
- Agender: Someone who doesn't identify as any gender/experiences a lack of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Genderfluid: Gender that changes.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiguy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )
Sendhil Ramamurthy is my headcanon Carlos
I mean, just look at him
and look, an “after-haircut” picture
not to mention his perfect smile
there’s even a picture of him in a labcoat
in conclusion: Sendhil Ramamurthy = perfect headcanon Carlos
I’m actually almost frightened by how passionately I agree with this.
Anyway today I was watchin my main jam, Spider-Man, and Peter Parker’s fighting BONE SAW in the cage match and he’s like “cute outfit! did your husband make it for you??” and when I was 7 that line was hilarious but now I’m like, screw you nerd maybe his husband DID make it…
anyone else noticing a trend here?
didn’t know ancient egyptians looked like mayo…
RHAMSES IM CHOKING LIKE THEY DIDNT SEE THE STATUES OR NOTHING
Ok but of course the servants and thieves are black ok i see yall
This makes me so mad
Just damn. The racism is FLAGRANT. Like, wow. I would’ve rather everyone be white and WRONG than this fuckery here. Good Lord.
Disgusted still…I’m not going to see this trash ass movie. I’m boycotting.
boycott this piece of trash.
ohh the irony…